May 20, 2018

**PLANT WATCH** Seedlings, Pineapple, and Lily in Water UPDATE

UPDATE June 6th:
I threw out the avocado pit (it was doing exactly nothing!), and the Moonflower seeds (they were just stagnant), but I did pot the pineapple crown. (And I actually dumped a few of the Moonflower seeds into a couple of my Pothos plants. We'll see...)





I'm on plant watch again. I have a few things in the green family brewing.


These are some seeds that someone in the building put out on the community table. They wanted someone to maybe plant them around the border of the building or garden. They'd been sitting there for a couple of days with no takers, so... I took 'em. I've only ever done anything from seeds via a store-bought plant kit (and that did not turn out well!), so I'm hoping these do alright. I had to look to YouTube for info and instructions. These are Moonflower seeds.

They are "Moonflower" seeds
 And this here is that troublesome Calla Lily that I picked up from a grocery store a while back. Dang thing was limping along so badly in soil that I decided to see if I could heal it in a water environment. So far, the roots are looking okay.



Finally, here's my Pineapple project. The roots are starting to grow out and I'll be excited to transplant the whole thing into soil sometime in the next couple-few weeks.



Peace
--Free

No comments:

Post a Comment