November 13, 2021

**REPOST**

 


Image result for house plants

Since I am new to the world of indoor plants, I count on information from those who know what they are doing.  Of course, I use the local library resources, but there are a lot of people online to follow. Here's a list of some people, places, and groups I put together for myself. I follow these online.

Facebook Groups


I'm new to both these groups. I will let you know if I find more to join.


Pinterest People
I love finding inspiration from Pinners


    Image result for house plants
  • Instagram Folk



Image result for house plants


YouTubers

I love YouTube videos because I'm a very visual learner and comments make it easy to communicate and ask questions



I hope this helps you connect with other Plant It Earth folk!

Peace
--Free

No comments:

Post a Comment