September 10, 2021

Catching Back Up

 I haven't posted here in so long that Google forgot the blog! So I thought it was time to do an update on the plant family...


A while back, I tried a new kind of fertilizer. 


Things did not go well for my hydroponic plants. I didn't know that this stuff wasn't made for that. Those plants survived because I got to them in time.



That fertilizer
turned the water to... something.




This is the only plant still around from Hirt's Gardens. I got it about 3 years ago.

The Monstera needs a bigger pot. But it's
spawned 3 other plants that I have in hydroponics.





The Cadium died Again So did the replanted Aloe...





This is from the first plant ever. My beloved Pothos.





These are TWO other pieces of the original Pothos

So there you have it. I have killed a couple of plants since I was last here. That Caladium had died but resurrected itself. When it died this time, I tossed the whole pot out.

Fall is about to be here so I don't think I will be getting anything else other than the snake plant I have ordered. I don't know if it will even get here.

Peace
--Free


No comments:

Post a Comment