April 25, 2018

Checking in on the Plant Babies

After posting and taking photos of the scrap gardening project I've started, I wanted to share updates on the plant babies I already have. I'm pleased as I can be with all of them except for the Calla Lily (that I think I've over-watered), and the Cordyline which is alive but not really thriving.

Let's take a look at the plants for then and for now:

These are the mail ordered plants when I got them in late February. You can see them here when I reviewed Hirt's.




 
 These are all the same plants this month








This is how the sunflowers are coming along


Mar 23rd

March 26th


April 24th




Wow, right?

I'm too tired right now to go through the rolls and layout any more photos, but I will try to come back and update this post later.

Happy planting and
Peace
--Free


No comments:

Post a Comment