March 12, 2018

Re-purposing for the Plants

The other day a neighbor of mine brought down a vase/bowl set that she was going to be taking to Goodwill. I only wanted it because it reminds me of something my mother had years ago. I had no idea what to do with it in my tiny apartment. Until...



Ahh... I was looking for somewhere to put my pothos. They were clippings given to me by the same neighbor and I just potted them the other day and the planter is ugly. Nice to hide the old planter inside this lovely vase. Vase? Or pitcher? Or...? Help me out, here!

Anyway, I am thinking that when I can get out and look around, I will fill in the bowl with some sand soil or sand or something, then add some air plants or succulents maybe. Not sure yet, but I do love the idea.

I just wanted to share this with everyone. I've been looking for ways to re-purpose items for housing some plants. This is a nice start.

Peace
--Free


No comments:

Post a Comment